Campus Cutie: Alyssa Marie Eisner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Age? 21

Major? Communication Sciences and Disorders

Year? Senior

Hometown? Brookfield, WI

Relationship Status? Happily taken and in love!

What do you do for fun? I love cooking and baking! It takes away my stress and I love creating new recipes. Also, I am a member at a rock climbing gym and try to climb 2-3 times a week with my boyfriend. It is a good challenge mentally and physically!

Who is your celebrity crush? My celebrity crush is probably Zac Efron ever since he found a place in my heart on High School Musical. I was beyond disappointed with him when he decided to have an understudy perform for him during the High School Musical Live Concert tour, but he has made up for it with all his recent shirtless movies. 

What is something people might not know about you? One of the craziest things about my past is that I grew up raising ducks as pets. I was their mom and they would follow me around and loved to snuggle!

What are your career goals? Currently my future is a big mystery like most seniors in college! I hope to work in a children’s hospital as a project coordinator or nurse.

If you could go anywhere, where would it be? If I could go anywhere I would probably choose a very tropical location where I could have endless adventures, but also relax with a frosty drink on the beach.

What are your favorite shows? This is a hard question because there are so many great shows! I have been a long time fan of “Grey’s Anatomy” and “The Bachelor/ette.”  Most recently, I have become obsessed with the “OA” on Netflix,  “Revenge Body” with Khloe Kardashian, and anything on HGTV!

Rachel Pagel is a UW-Milwaukee senior in the Journalism College. She is majoring in Media Studies and is also currently the Digital Media Intern at Lessiter Media. Rachel is one of the two founding Campus Correspondents at UWM! She is getting married in the fall and loves to write about the hectic nature of planning a wedding while still in college. Rachel's other interests include watching Downton Abbey, drinking wine, and playing the piano.