etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Products That Will Enhance Your Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Spring Break is finally near and we have the perfect products to enhance your trip! Whether you’re heading off to the ocean or staying in Milwaukee, all of these items will brighten your week.

The Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner

What better way to track your spring break activities than with the Erin Condren Deluxe Planner? Remembering your surfing lesson, parasailing and poolside tanning sessions will be as easy as a topical breeze (no pun intended).

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Get a sunkissed glow before even stepping foot in the sun with these sublime bronze self-tanning towelettes by L’Oreal!

Juicy Couture Earrings

Brighten your look with the perfect spring break accessory, Juicy Couture earrings! These simple and delicate earrings will be your favorite beach to dinner addition.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick

Charlotte Tilbury created her own makeup line and we are OBSESSED. Not only will this lipstick enhance your bikini confidence but it will give you a Spring Break edge. The Miranda May shade will be perfect for laying out on the beach and the Electric Poppy will transition you into your night festivities.

Psssst! Dry Shampoo

Beach hair, don’t care! Rock your perfectly salted waves last a little longer with Psssst! Dry shampoo! Not only will the tropical packaging channel your inner mermaid but the scent will give your stands a little extra love.

Tori is a senior at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where she is majoring in Marketing and Supply Chain Management with an minor in International Business. In her free time, Tori loves searching for the cheapest way to travel the world, drinking obscene amounts of coffee and read up on all the new fashion trends. Not to mention her love for Pinterest and attempting new DIY projects. Do you need travel inspo? Or maybe restaurant recommendations? Follow her on Instagram, @tori.sweeney !