This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

The best way to beat the winter blues? With a little bronze from L’Oreal! These wipes are not only easy to use but NO STREAKS. Should I repeat that? NO STREAKS.

Aeropostale

PSA, Aero is back and better than ever. We are totally vibing with everything in the store and need all their sunnies ASAP.

Steripod

Okay ladies, these Steripods will change your life! Not only keeping your tooth brush safe from bacteria but makes your tooth brush easy to pack.

Bed Head by TIGI

I never thought a hair spray could literally keep my hair in the same spot for hours! Stick with these babies and your good to go.

Erin Condren

The queen of planners strikes again! This LifePlanner is bound and ready for school/work DOMINATION.

Spindrift

Sparkling water with fresh squeezed fruit. Need I say more? Yup that’s it.

Hi-Chew

I never thought a piece of candy could’ve changed my life more. These god sent candies will always have you going back for more!

Freeman Beauty

A face mask for every occasion. Need 10 minutes of “me” time? Use the deep clearing mask for the most relaxing 15 minutes of your life.

Tori is a senior at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where she is majoring in Marketing and Supply Chain Management with an minor in International Business. In her free time, Tori loves searching for the cheapest way to travel the world, drinking obscene amounts of coffee and read up on all the new fashion trends. Not to mention her love for Pinterest and attempting new DIY projects. Do you need travel inspo? Or maybe restaurant recommendations? Follow her on Instagram, @tori.sweeney !