This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Winter is coming! Which means it’s time to shrug off your tank tops and short-shorts, and dig up all those long-lost long-sleeves! This winter, we’re bringing back timeless looks that will keep you looking cool while staying warm. 

Cozy Coats

Nothing says winter fashion like a good overcoat that will spice up your look and keep you from the cold! Whether you are aiming  for a mysterious, cute, or chic look, a coat can add layers – physically and aesthetically – to your get-up without much effort at all! So keep your eyes peeled for brands like Burbury, Guess, H&M, and Zara if you’re looking for a coat that speaks for you.

Turtlenecks, Cardigans, Pullovers Galore

Avoid the chills with long-sleeves of all types! This is the area to get creative. From thick turtlenecks that’ll make you look sophisticated, to cute jumpers that’ll boost your confidence, you can choose from a wide variety! Remember that your look is your statement. Show off your good taste and cute looks that’ll suit the season and keep you looking fresher than ever!

Boots Everywhere

A timeless treasure for winter fashion is definitely the boot. Whether they’re knee-highs or ankle boots, you’ll definitely want a pair that can keep your feet warm and dry. With snow and slush, you’re bound to have trouble with sneakers or, God forbid, slides! Consider brands like Uggs, Doc Martens, and Steve Maddens to find a cute and comfortable boot that suits your style.

Mitten Madness

Who has the time to go around campus with cold fingers? Nobody! You’re far too busy to worry about cold knuckles. Invest in some stylish gloves that’ll keep your hands nice and warm while still looking super cute! Whether you prefer knitted mittens, polished gloves, or touchscreen-friendly options for on-the-go, prioritize comfort and style by incorporating a pair of mittens or gloves to your look!

Loving Layering

Last but surely not the least, don’t forget about layers! The key is to balance style and comfort. Layering will be your best friend this winter. Sweaters, coats, jumpers should all be paired and working together for you, not against you! Think about what colours match your complexion and style, and pair them together! Don’t be afraid to get creative and show off your closet.

As the seasons change, so will your wardrobe. But you should never let that stop you from showing off your style! Keeping up with the seasons can easily be a fun way of recycling cute outfits all year long without much effort at all.

Jasmine Fric

UWindsor '27

Jasmine Fric is a first-year Biomedical Sciences student at University of Windsor who enjoys reading, writing, and drawing various pieces whenever she's inspired. Jasmine loves to apply herself to a wide range of activities, such as volunteering, tutoring, and doing mini research projects. In her free time, you can usually find her nose-deep in a good book that she's probably read before.