What We Got in our HC Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

We can all agree that exams are tough – but it’s getting through the day-by-day studying process that is the real drag.  Hours upon hours of reviewing definitions and concepts, late night study sessions filled with anxiety, and a huge lack of sleep all contribute to the battle of final exams.  Now that finals are over at the University of Windsor, it is amazing to reflect back at all that we have accomplished within the past few weeks!  While there are lots of tips and tricks that can get us through those treacherous days, the members of HCUWindsor know that we couldn’t have managed as easily without the HC Finals Survival Kit, a gift from the Her Campus National team to all Her Campus chapters!  Since this kit helped us so much, we would love to share with you what we received.

1. Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples

With constant studying in the library, everyone was bound to come into contact with germs.  While there was the occasional sniffle, our Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples saved us entirely from coughing through our exams and gave us extra energy.  We couldn’t be more grateful!

2. TRESemmé hairsprays and keratin smooth sample sets

Even though no one is expected to look amazing during exam weeks, a little boost of confidence can go a long way with ensuring your exam success.  The TRESemmé hairsprays and keratin smooth sample sets gave us beautiful hair to play with while we reviewed our notes and made us feel much better each day as we entered Leddy Library.

3. Camelbak Pink Eddy water bottle

Hydration is absolutely key during final exam weeks.  Without enough water in your system, you are likely to lack focus and will often feel sluggish.  When you’re using your entire day to study for exams, feeling badly will just make the day longer and more exhausting.  That’s why it’s so important to bring water with you when you’re studying – and that’s why the Camelbak Pink Eddy water bottle helped us out so much!  It’s portable, spill-proof, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly.  What more could you ask for?

4. Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines

These amazing zines were perfect during our study breaks on campus because they were not only interesting, but also motivating!  Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines are all about helping you find your goals and making them happen.  We loved reading these during our time off!

5. Chain & Charcoal

We received a $20 gift card from the chain & charcoal to order anything from the College Catwalk Collection.  Now that we are on our winter breaks, we’ll definitely be using this gift card!

6. BaubleBar

BaubleBar gave us a $10 gift card and a meme alphabet bracelet from Emma Roberts’ Guest Bartender collection, saying “I Can’t”.  Our bracelet was worn throughout study weeks as a reminder that we can!  Thanks BaubleBar!

7. Cosabella

Cosabella gave us a cute thong and a coupon for their website.  While we will be surely receiving gifts over the holidays, this is one of our favourites.

While exam time is always tough, we know it would have been so much tougher without these goodies from our HC Finals Survival Kit!  Thanks for supporting our chapter and we hope you have a happy holiday!

Lucy Hopkins is pursuing a career in public relations whilst studying Communications at McMaster University.