1. I’m so happy that I’m halfway through my degree.
2. I’m only halfway done?
3. I wonder if anything on campus will change this year… Probably not.
4. What classes can I skip this year?
5. Wow, the classes got smaller.
6. You would think that I have budgeting and time management down by now.. I don’t.
7. Is there a reason why the books got more expensive?
8. At least I know all my teachers by now.
9. And I finally have friends in all of my classes.
10. Will people stop asking me what I want to do after school? I have two years to decide.
11. Half of my friends are on exchanges in Europe… Why am I not in Europe?
12. How long will working a minimum wage job take me to pay off my student loans?
13. Maybe I’ll move out of my parents house this year… but probably not.
14. I no longer care if my outfit, hair, and makeup are on point when I’m in classes.
15. All my electives and easy classes are now over. Time to focus on my major.
16. Should I have a minor?
17. Maybe I should be a teacher.
18. Gotta start preparing for the LSAT, MCAT, etc.
19.Maybe I should just be a dog walker instead.
20. If I finished this much of my undergrad, I can finish the rest.