Take Flight with this Week’s Campus Cutie: Shane Eskritt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Shane Eskritt is a fourth year Computer Science & Business student. His favourite colours are blue and green while his favourite food is Enchiladas. He is a caring, sweet, and funny guy who loves the outdoors and outdoor adventures.

What is your idea of the perfect date?

Probably something outside like going for a hike, bike ride, swim, and then picnic afterwards. A little, cute outdoor date.

What do you look for in a relationship?

It’s been a long time since I’ve looked for a relationship. I look for someone who I really enjoy spending time with, someone who I can have good conversations with about whatever comes to mind,  and someone who’s  down to do whatever crazy ideas I come up with today.

What do you do on your free time?

I like to read and play videogames. I help out with a Beaver colony in Scouts.

Do you have any hobbies?

I like going scuba diving when I go down south. Here it is a little too cold for my tastes. I also really enjoy kites. Not the one string ones that you just run around in circles with, but the two string ones that you can control. I also enjoy flying planes.

How did you get into flying planes?

It’s something I’ve been interested in for a while. I’ve been looking into it every now and again. This spring I finally decided to try it out and get my licence.   

What is one of the best experiences you’ve had in university so far?

It would be all the new people I’ve meet. It’s been quite a change from high school where you are sort of forced to be around people every day. You can find a person who share the same niche and that’s been quite an experience for me.

Go out or stay in?

Go out.

Dress up or dress casual?

Dress casual.

Huge party or small gathering?

Small gathering.

If you could be a fruit, what fruit would you be?

I’d be an ADORapple.

Sorry ladies, he is taken.  

Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.