This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s never too soon to think about the perfect gifts for the people you love! To a makeup lover, nothing feels better than finally getting that product they’ve had their eye on forever but just can’t afford. Here are some products to treat the makeup lover in your life this holiday season! 

For a Flawless Base: 

1. Milk Makeup: Hydro Grip Primer (Standard Size $52.00) 

This is my go-to primer! It hydrates your skin while providing a grippy base for your makeup to stick to. I was gifted this last Christmas and almost made it last the whole year (it ran out 2 weeks ago 😥). It is definitely at the top of my list this holiday season! 

For the Blush Lovers: 

1. LYS Beauty: Mini Higher Standard Deluxe Cream Blush Trio ($27.00; $44.00 Value) 

For those of you who haven’t heard of LYS Beauty, it was the first Black-Owned Clean makeup brand to retail at Sephora. Every single one of its products is extremely high quality. The blushes have a soft formula while also being very pigmented and long-lasting. This Blush Trio has three gorgeous shades that work on every skin tone; I don’t think I can wait until Christmas to get it! 

For a Lip Combo Slay: 

1. Fenty Beauty: Glossy Posse Volume 6.0 Full-Size Gloss Bomb Trio ($55.00; $94.00 Value) 

Included in this set are popular shades Fenty Glow in the cream formula and Glass Slipper in the Fenty Heat formula, as well as the limited edition shade Pink Dragonfly. This is probably the best deal on the list, since you’re getting three full-size Gloss Bombs for slightly over the price of one. These glosses perfectly top off a lip combo, or you can wear them on their own! 

1. Rare Beauty: Everyday Rose Lip Oil & Liner Duo ($34.00; $47.00 Value) 

Included in this kit is the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil and the Lip Liner in the limited edition shade Rose – a universally flattering rose brown. The Lip Oils deliver the perfect tint and dry down matte while still feeling light and hydrating. The lip liner has an incredibly creamy formula and is able to make sharp lines while still blending with the rest of your lip combo. 

For That Person Who Shines Bright: 

1. Haus Labs: Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter ($54.00) 

Out of all the highlighters I’ve purchased, this one has to be my favourite. I own the shade Fire Opal, which is a gold-orange colour (and also Lady Gaga’s go-to according to the Sephora website). The formula is a soft fine glitter and is very easily blendable. While orange highlighter might not be the best shade for a gift, there are many pinky and neutral shades that would look good on anyone! 

Giulia Vilardi is Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UWindsor. She oversees all HC UWindsor teams and content. She is also responsible for writing and editing articles, as well as posting to HC UWindsor Instagram and TikTok. Giulia primarily writes lifestyle articles relating to campus life, being a woman and STEM, and cool local spots. Beyond Her Campus, Giulia is a Senior in the Behaviour, Cognition, and Neuroscience program at UWindsor. She spends most of her time working as Assistant Director of Communications for a research lab on campus. She is Co-President of SMArt (a UWindsor club for scientists who love art) where she helps provide artistic services to the science community at UWindsor. Giulia is an avid reader and enjoys creating art of all kinds in her free time. She can't get through the day without AT LEAST 3 cups of coffee. She loves listening to music and is always looking for new music recs!