This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

When you’re a university student, life can get quite stressful, period. Whether you’re a full time or part time student, working a part time job or maybe volunteering on the side, and while obviously trying your best to spend time with your loved ones. At the same time, you are most likely constantly on the study grind. At the end of the day, most of us are drained. So, next week is reading week and the majority of us are preparing for midterms – you should take some time to let your body take its own little break.

Just in time for the fall season, here are some easy yet cozy ways that can truly help you unwind and recharge.

1) Get cozy: 

Cuddle up in bed with your favourite book or playlist and a cup of coffee (or tea if you’re a tea person). Or, why not go on a mini photography adventure in the neighbourhood? Plus, cute polaroids make a great room decor.

2) Go cafe huting:

Go out and discover new cafes or restaurants in your area – they’re also a great study space! If you ever happen to be downtown, check out Cafe March 21!

3) Take a breather:

Put on your favourite pair of running shoes and go for a jog down Riverside Drive or simply watch the sunrise and sunset – it’s quite relaxing and refreshing really.

4) Love music?

As the summer-ish weather is coming to an end, there are a number of amazing concerts taking place in our neighbouring city; Detroit! So why not grab your friends for the night and attend a concert or a music festival?

Tazeen is a second year Criminology major at UWindsor. She enjoys sipping on coffee, sketching, and playing field hockey. Her free time consists of watching horror movies and playing the guitar. Some of her favourite music includes the 1957, Arctic Monkeys, J. Cole, and The Weeknd. She also has a passion for photography and hopes to someday travel and explore the world!