Oh the Weather Outside is ???

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Windsor has been getting some crazy weather lately. One minute it’s sunny and the next it’s snowing. One day you’re going for a walk outside with a light jacket on, and the next you’re all bundled up in your winter gear wishing you didn’t have to leave the house!

No matter what the weather decides to do next, our Spring Survival Kit has got you covered while the Windsor weather decides to make it spring for real!

1.                 Vera Bradley Tote Bag

No matter what the weather decides, this gorgeous tote bag is always useful. As it rains outside, stay inside and start packing this tote from an awesome day at the beach for as soon as the weather allows. Since the weather can change at any moment, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to have some fun! Or, if you’re sick of all this snow, pack this tote up for an awesome vacation. It would make the perfect carry-on!  

2.                   Vera Bradley ID pouch

When the weather is not so nice, it is the perfect time to stay inside, but this doesn’t mean you need to stay in your house. Put your ID and some cash in one of these Vera Bradley ID cases and hit the town. Whether you go to the bar, the casino, a restaurant, or even to go play laser tag, you will always have a place to put everything you need.

3.                   Milani Liquid Eyeliner

Since Windsor can have three different seasons in a day, a girl needs an eyeliner that works no matter what the conditions are outside. This beautiful black sparkle eyeliner has an ultra-thin felt tip for easy, smooth application. It’s waterproof for when it decides to downpour without notice, or when the snow wants to stick all over you. It also looks great on beautiful days when the sun’s rays hit the sparkles in the eyeliner to give your eyes an extra twinkle.

4.                   Brappz

If you need different bra straps to wear under that new tank top or need emergency skate/shoe laces to replace your broken ones, then Brappz is for you!

5.                   Her Campus Procrastinator Pen

Whether you use this pen to write a short story to escape this weird weather, to plan a vacation in the sun away from the snow, or just sit and play with it while it rains outside, this pen is sure to bring enjoyment.

6.                   Her Campus Tumbler Cup

If you are sick of the snow and need a quick one hour getaway, crank the tunes, pull up a beach photo on your computer, and start sipping some lemonade from this cup. You will be relaxing in no time!

Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.