Max Maharaj: Stealing Hearts from Across the Border

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie, Max Maharaj, is a first-year Civil Engineering student at UWindsor. Born and raised in America, this guy’s funny, smart, and well-dressed. You’ll always catch him smiling and looking fresh. Step your game up, ladies; this guy’s single!

What’s your hometown?

I’m from Carmel, Indiana.

What’s your relationship status?

I’m single (and ready to mingle).

Any hobbies?

Eating cheerios, playing ping pong, sleeping, (and) making money.

What’s something you look forward to in life?

Having a stable job and a hot wife.

What are some turn offs?

If they’re too bland humour-wise. If you don’t know how to laugh, I just can’t get along with you.

What is your favourite memory?

Last year spring break. I never went on a serious spring break trip and so I just went with my friends and it was crazy. I went to Florida – Fort Myers Beach. It was just a great experience, a great break from school, just kinda like a break from reality.

Have you done other big trips?

I went to China this summer because I studied Chinese. I studied Chinese for several years. My sister went on a trip to Europe for her graduation, and then I just didn’t want to be (the) same as my sister, so I picked China for my graduation trip.

If you could have any animal represent you, what would it be and why?

Probably the bald eagle because they’re badass and American.

Five words to best describe yourself?

Easy-going, hard-working, sexy, funny, and athletic.

Cat person or dog person?

Cat person.

If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?

Don’t try to be like everyone else. I tried way too hard when I was younger.  

I've always been a writer. I'm a Sagittarius with an INFP personality type. I have cats and dogs and love all animals. I am an ovo-lacto pescetarian veering into raw food, slow fashion, eco-friendly beauty, and all-natural skincare. I am a huge fan of language and study English Literature and Creative Writing. I have left footprints in Europe, North America, and the Caribbean. I have a million favourite quotes. I am a devoted Anglican. Finally, I believe love conquers all.