mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Letter to This School Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Thank you.

Thank you for giving me the courage to seek the resources that I needed to get myself back on track. Thank you for motivating me to take more initiative and for reminding me that I am capable of accomplishing wonderful things when I put my heart into them.

Thank you for inspiring me to put myself out there and to face my fears; for the first time, I embraced opportunities that would normally terrify me, and I propelled myself to actively pursue my goals instead of waiting for my goals to find me.

Thank you for leading me to the people that you did: they are the role models who influence me to become a bigger, better version of myself and encourage me to live more fully. Their triumphs enliven me.

Thank you for giving me a glimpse of the magic that follows when you begin to believe in yourself and, lastly, thank you for showing me that life gets better – something I have yearned to say for many years. I can’t wait to see what next Fall will bring.

Love,

Ivana

P.S. For those of you reading, congratulations! You made it through another semester – or you’re almost there. I hope you take a moment to reflect on this school year and praise yourself for the many things you have accomplished. Have an amazing summer and I’ll meet you back here in September!  

HCXO

This is an anonymous account hosted by our team mascot, Morty the Monkey. This article was written by a UWindsor student.