This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

You can apply to be a Writer, an Editor, or to be part of our Social Media team! Here’s a brief breakdown of these positions:

Writer

These individuals write articles for publication every week or every other week—whatever works best for you!

Editor

These individuals edit the articles that writers submit before they are published to the website. You can edit every week or every other week.

Social Media

Our social media team is responsible for posting one picture and our articles on each of our social media platforms every week day.

You can apply for one, two, or even all three positions! And the application process is actually pretty simple! You send us an email at hc.uwindsor@hercampus.com asking for an application (and any other questions you may have) and we’ll send you the form as a Word doc. Fill in your basic information in Part One and Part Two, and depending on which position(s) you’re applying for, you only need to fill Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, OR Part Six, not all of them. Phew! Pretty easy, right? Our Campus Correspondents will review the application once you’re done and have emailed it back to us. They’ll let you know within a week if you’re application has been accepted. Also, you can apply for and hold more than one position at a time, and applications are accepted on a rolling basis, which means you can apply at any time!

Her Campus is a great experience for University students to find a group of individuals just like them! In addition to making friends, your position(s) can be added to your resume, and at the end of each semester they can be added to your co-curricular transcript. Being part of Her Campus is a great way to build a portfolio, and it shows future employers and grad schools that you’re a team player and have valuable, transferable skills to bring to the table. So send us an email and join today! We can’t wait to meet you. 

If you are a University of Windsor student and you are interested in learning more about our club or becoming a member, please reach out to us via email at hc.uwindsor@hercampus.com! We would be happy to send you more information.

This is an anonymous account hosted by our team mascot, Mortie the Monkey. This article was written by a UWindsor student.