This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

The holidays are approaching faster than ever, which has left me inspired to create some fun holiday looks that can easily be recreated throughout the season. These looks are perfect for any holiday event this year, or even if you are seeking to step outside of your comfort zone and find some holiday inspiration!

Classic Red

-Black winged liner

-Soft brown and nude eyeshadow

-Red matte lipstick

Frozen

-Blue and white shimmer eyeshadows

-Silver and blue glitter liner

-Nude lipstick 

Red & Green

-Warm brown and green eyeshadows

-False lashes

-Red matte lipstick

Monochromatic Berry Tones

-Plum toned eyeshadows

-Teal glitter pigment

-Dark red matte lipstick

All Gold

-Neutral brown eyeshadows

-Gold glitter pigment

-Gold glitter liner

-Nude lipstick with gold lip gloss

The holidays are known for celebration which is the perfect opportunity to incorporate a bold statement into your holiday attire.

Hope you enjoyed HC Readers, Happy Holidays! XOXO

Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.