HCXO Gala In Partnership With Caring for Cambodia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

You’re invited!

Do you like music, dessert, and dancing? Do you like dressing up and going to galas? Do you like donating to charitable organizations?

Well, you’re in the right place!

On March 2, 2018, from 6 pm until 12 pm at the Caboto Club here in Windsor, Her Campus University of Windsor and Caring for Cambodia are hosting a social night!

Tickets are being sold for $10 each and $2 from every ticket is automatically given to Caring for Cambodia which supports their charitable donations and volunteer opportunities. All proceeds from the event will also be given to them! This makes us the cheapest gala on campus! A fun night while helping out? It’s a win-win situation!

There will be raffle prizes, a dessert table, live bands, and a DJ!

If you’re interested in joining us, follow our Facebook page, Her Campus University of Windsor, to keep up-to-date on our ticket sale dates. Want a ticket right away? No problem! Send us a message on Facebook and we can meet you on campus!

If you want to learn more about our partner, Caring for Cambodia, they also have a Facebook page. Check out their page, Caring for Cambodia, for more information on their organization!

We hope to see you there!

HCXO,

The Her Campus University Team

Amy N

UWindsor '21

Amy is a University of Windsor alumni. She loves to read, write, dance, eat chocolate, and organize anything she can get her hands on. Being bilingual, she developed a love for languages at a very young age.