Five gifts you should get your boyfriend for Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

With all of the stuff your boyfriend already has, it can be difficult to come up with ideas for gifts once Christmas rolls around.  Whether you’re a brand-new relationship, or you’ve been together for a few years, here are some ideas to help you pick out the perfect gifts for your boyfriend.

1. Video Games

Let’s be real ladies — aside from you, he has another love: video games!

If you love your boyfriend and his undying addiction for killing zombies, completing missions, and driving cars, then a video game is the perfect gift!

1. Clothing

You love your boyfriend, but you’re getting sick of always seeing him in the same hoodies and jeans. New clothes from his favourite stores and brands are always a good gift to give your boyfriend.

1. Sports Jersey

Is your boyfriend really into sports? Then a sports jersey is the perfect gift. It could be a jersey from his favourite team or player, or you could even get a customized jersey with his last name and favourite number.

1. Coupon Book

Feeling a little naughty and nice? Make your boyfriend a coupon book, this isn’t only a gift for your boyfriend, but for you, as well. This gift can be hand-made or printed, and you can be as creative as you like. If you do decide to make a coupon book, be sure to add a “Free Massage” coupon and a “Get out of an argument” coupon!

1. Photo collage/photo album/scrapbook

If you and your boyfriend love taking selfies, or if you have pictures from your dates or any pictures that you have good memories from, print them all off and make him a collage that he can hang on his wall, or create a photo album that he can keep. If you want to go all out, then you can make a scrapbook and get creative and add quotes, old movies tickets, a pressed flower, anything you kept that you can put into the book that hold great significance.  

While deciding on a gift for your boyfriend can be challenging at times, hopefully these ideas will make choosing the perfect present a little easier!

Lucy Hopkins is pursuing a career in public relations whilst studying Communications at McMaster University.