Face Masks Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Please note that I am in no way sponsored to write this article. These are my tried and true face masks that I believe work wonders. Also note that I have dry to normal skin. Lets dive in.

1. Sephora Sheet Mask in Pearl

This mask if probably one of my favourites. It leaves your face soft and glowing, and it’s so simple to apply. You don’t even need to wash it off! Just apply the sheet for 10-12 minutes, peel off, and pat.

2. Lush Fresh Facemask in Brazened Honey

This, hands down, is my favourite face mask. Not only do you get soft skin and a beautiful glow, it literally smells soooo good! Just apply it to your face in the bath or before a shower for 10 minutes then rinse off. The best part? The tingling feeling you get to know that it’s really cleaning your face!

3. GlamGlow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment

This can be used as a hydrating mask, but I use it as a moisturizer when my face is super dry. To use it as a mask you just apply then  tissue off after 10 minutes. Easy peasy! This formula also smells like an absolute dream.

4. GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

This mask means business. When it says tingle it means deep down clean tingle! The directions are as follows: apply a thin layer, feel the tingle effect in 10 minutes, remove with water in a circular motion to exfoliate and voila, you have baby soft skin and you look positively radiant.

5. GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment

This is an acne targeting mask that cleans deep as well, you can actually see it digging into your pores! This can be used as a spot treatment or all over. This one you leave on for as little as 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes! After using this my spots were visibly reduced.

6. Origins By All Greens

This is a cleansing mask that also doubles as a foaming face wash! Just apply a layer on your face, let sit for 10 minutes, and rinse off in a circular motion to activate the foam.

Bryanna Millben

Laurier Brantford '20

Hi! I'm a fourth-year at Wilfrid Laurier University working towards a BA in English with a minor in History, and the Campus Correspondent/President for HC Laurier Brantford. I have a super sweet golden retriever named Marley, and aspire to work in Public Relations.