This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Name: Jessica Adamo

Age: 18

Program: Social Work

Year of Graduation: 2018

Single or Taken? Single

What is your idea of a dream date?

Stereo typical movie on the mountain in the middle of Hollywood, with the picnic and the nice car.

Have you ever had any bad dates?

Yes, we went bowling and he thought it would be funny to do granny style. He threw the ball backwards, it hit me in the face and gave me a bloody nose. He didn’t even help, just laughed.

What are 3 traits you look for in a significant other?

Someone who can make me laugh, someone I can trust and someone who’s sweet

Describe yourself in three words:

Open minded, Adventurous and Spontaneous

What are your hobbies?

I love to travel, play piano, dance and run. And party ;)  I’ve been to most of Europe, Jamaica, Cuba, Chili, Turks and Caicos and almost all of the states.

Favourite Animal:

Polar Bear

Where are you from?

Newmarket, Ontario

What’s your favorite thing about your hometown?

We have a huge lake in the middle of my town and we go cliff diving. But nobody really knows about it.

Why did you choose to come to Windsor?

UWindsor has one of the most recognized programs for social work and because I want to join the duel law program after my four years. A program that only Windsor offers.

What’s your most memorable moment in Windsor?

Meeting all of my friends

Name the top three places in the world you would like to visit and why?

Kenya, Amazon Rainforest and Ecuador. I want to travel to all those places with ME to WE on a volunteer trip. I’ve always wanted to.

What is your dream? Put aside the expectation of finishing university, getting a job, getting married, etc. If you could do anything at this moment with your life, what would it be?

I’ve always wanted to get out a big map and throw a dart at it. Where ever the dart lands, you go.

If someone gave you $1million dollars what would you do with it?

I hate these questions because I know I should sound like a good person. But honestly I’d take all my friends and travel.

Do you have a celebrity crush?

YES! All the doctors from Grey’s Anatomy.

What’s your favourite colour?

Mint Green

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In Calgary at Alberta children’s hospital, working with rape victims. I want to help rape victims especially because of a personal incident I don’t want other girls to have to go through.  

Is there anything you want to do which you haven’t been able to yet?

Skydiving but I wouldn’t ever be able to because of my fear of heights.

Who inspires you? Or where do you get inspiration from?

My mom’s best friend. She’s’ a social worker herself. She’s helped be through a lot of personal things and I want to help others like her. I also greatly value her opinion and look up to her.

Hometown: Douro, OntarioProgram: Digital Journalism, Communications, Media and FilmDream Job: Working for CosmoFavourite colour: BlueFavourite sport: HockeyFavourite animal: Dogs and OttersDream vacation: Italy or GreeceHobbies: Camping, Painting, Soccer, Canoeing, Running, Traveling and HockeySomeone who inspires you: OprahSomething you want to accomplish: Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia