Autumn Wardrobe Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

1. Booties: Whether they’re black, brown or just any colour, a pair of booties are for sure an essential for this season! They go well with pretty much anything!

2. Flannels: Although they are a must all year long, they are especially key to have them hanging in your wardrobe for layering and styling different outfits during Autumn! 

3. Scarves: Warm and cozy wool scarves are a must have this fall, as they spice up your ootd or ootn. They also keep you warm!

4. Sweaters: What’s Fall without cozy sweaters? They keep you warm in class and they look super cute! Why not dress them up with a pair of jeans and some booties?

5. Fall Jackets: My personal favourite would have to be leather jackets as they look so stylish and  always complete  an outfit. If you’re going out, dress it up with a t-shirt dress or a casual top and jeans!

6. Wool Socks: Whether you wear them at home while watching Netflix or when going out, these comfy socks are for sure going to keep your feet toasty during the chilly days of autumn! 

Tazeen is a second year Criminology major at UWindsor. She enjoys sipping on coffee, sketching, and playing field hockey. Her free time consists of watching horror movies and playing the guitar. Some of her favourite music includes the 1957, Arctic Monkeys, J. Cole, and The Weeknd. She also has a passion for photography and hopes to someday travel and explore the world!