Style > Beauty

Affordable Beauty Products to Transition into Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

While purchasing the trendiest planner and that stylish backpack have their place, it is time we exchange the thrill of buying new school supplies with revamping our collection of Fall beauty products. Fall is here, and there is so much trending this season in the beauty world. Although indulging in new beauty products is outstandingly fulfilling, drying up our bank accounts is not. So, I have collected my top 5 most recommended products for the season that will leave you feeling beautiful and your wallet looking full.

Matte Wine Lip: NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick “Vintage” $10.00 CAN

Burnt Orange Nail Colour: Essie Nail Polish “Playing Koi” $8.25 CAN

Berry Cheek Flush: Elf Blush “Mellow Mauve” $3.00 CAN

Foiled Lid: Revlon Photoready Eye Art “Burnished Bling” $7.50 CAN

Smokey Eyes: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow “Neutrals” $6.00 CAN

When it comes to beauty, affordability and quality are always essential. With these products, you will flawlessly achieve any fall look you desire. This Fall, you can have it all.

Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.