20 Reactions Original Full House Fans Had While Watching Fuller House

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Full House was a popular TV show that was on air from 1987 to 1995. The show was very popular even after it was done premiering on TV. A lot of kids growing up in the 90s and early 2000s enjoyed watching it. The show featured a single dad with three daughters and his brother-in-law and best friend moving in to help raise the daughters. The show focused mostly on the daughters and their friends, relationships, school life, etc., but also featured the adults lives, their jobs, relationships, and the struggles of three men raising 3 girls. A lot of kids and adults related to and enjoyed the show very much. Now, about 10 years after the show ended, Netflix has introduced a follow up series, Fuller House.

Fuller House stars Jodie Sweetin, Candace Cameron Bure (two of the daughters in the original series), and Andrea Barber (the friend of Bure’s character). There are also appearances of all the main male characters from the original show, including John Stamos, Dave Coulier, and Bob Saget. Fuller House is now about Bure’s character being a single mother and raising her three boys. It also introduces Sweetin and Barber’s characters moving in and helping her to raise the kids.

As you can see, Fuller House is a play off of Full House with the same plot line and a lot of the same characters. Since Full House was such a success, Fuller House should be as well, right? There was a lot of excitement leading up to the release of this series. All original fans could not wait to see the characters come back and how the show would play out. Here are some reactions that fans of Full House had while watching Fuller House:

1. Does John Stamos even age?

2. Max Fuller is literally the cutest kid to ever exist.

3. What happened to Nicky and Alex?

4. When the whole cast stops and basically stares into Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen’s souls is probably the best part of the Pilot.

5. Comet Junior Junior? Really?

6. We sure missed Kimmy Gibbler.

7. Can we be an employee for Gibbler Style?

8. We all knew Stephanie would be the coolest Tanner.

9. Jackson Fuller is literally DJ as a male.

10. Steve and DJ should have got married.

11. Is it just me or does the couch look smaller?

12. The bedroom looks smaller too.

13. Where did Fernando come from?

14. Is Stephanie ever going to have a love interest?

15. Why did they not keep the original theme song?

16. It’s so weird that all the kids have cell phones now.

17. Why does Steve own Comet Junior Junior.

18. Danny Tanner needs to be in it more.

19. It’s literally the cutest show since Full House.

20. Can’t wait for season 2!

Hi everyone, my name is Sadie and I am a third year student studying Sociology. My hobbies include reading, writing, horseback riding, and eating sushi with friends.
Bryanna Millben

Laurier Brantford '20

Hi! I'm a fourth-year at Wilfrid Laurier University working towards a BA in English with a minor in History, and the Campus Correspondent/President for HC Laurier Brantford. I have a super sweet golden retriever named Marley, and aspire to work in Public Relations.