15 Signs You Go to UWindsor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

1.) Unless you’re studying Human Kinetics, you have no idea where the HK building actually is. 

2.) Leddy Library West (first floor) is actually just a place to pretend you’re studying.

3.) “ERTW” is written everywhere during Frosh Week (and everybody but engineering students hates it).

4.) You got way too excited about the removal of the $5 debit minimum at every food place.

5.) You’re jealous that your department building isn’t nearly as cool as CEI…

6.) You’ve viewed many sunsets on Sunset. 

7.) You’re afraid to go to any Timmies mid-day because you know it’ll be a long line.

8.) The sound of construction is just another one of your playlists.

9.) None of the fall semester students feel welcome at the new Welcome Centre.

10.) Parking under the bridge is a risk to your car.

11.) America (Detroit) is very likely the view from your res building. 

12.) If you need a nice picture of a building, you’re going to go to Dillon Hall.

13.) You don’t know your way around the Chrysler building, no matter how many years you’ve been here.

14.) You spend half an hour looking for a friend in the CAW during lunch.

15.) You forget there’s even a music, arts, or drama building.

I've always been a writer. I'm a Sagittarius with an INFP personality type. I have cats and dogs and love all animals. I am an ovo-lacto pescetarian veering into raw food, slow fashion, eco-friendly beauty, and all-natural skincare. I am a huge fan of language and study English Literature and Creative Writing. I have left footprints in Europe, North America, and the Caribbean. I have a million favourite quotes. I am a devoted Anglican. Finally, I believe love conquers all.