This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you’re probably seeing all types of flowers, bears, and baskets in every store you go. There are plenty of cute things to pick up for your mom or your girlfriends, but sometimes it may be a little harder to find something for the man in your life. Here a few gift ideas that you can get for your special someone.

1. Sweets

Photo by Tim Bish on Unsplash

Whether it’s chocolate, their favorite candy or a cake, you can never go wrong with giving the gift of delicious snacks. Homemade baked goods make for a fun project as well as an easy way to personalize your gift.

2. Wallet

Photo by Amazon

I can’t think of one man in my life that hasn’t had the same wallet for like 10 years. There are plenty of nice and affordable ones like this one on Amazon.  

3. Bluetooth Headphones

Photo by Walmart

Athletic men would love a gift like this. Bluetooth headphones don’t get in the way when running or working out.

4. A New Hoodie​

Photo by Eddy Lackmann on Unsplash

There’s no such thing as too many hoodies! Get him a hoodie in his favorite brand or with his favorite sports team.

5. Handmade Card​

Photo by Eddy Lackmann on Unsplash

There’s nothing better than a message from the heart. Sometimes a handwritten message is more meaningful than any gift that can be bought. Make a card that explains how grateful you are to have him in your life. Make sure you get creative and add some nice colors and maybe even some pictures.

Danielle is a senior at the University of West Georgia pursuing a degree in Mass Communications with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Spanish. She loves adventures, music, beauty and shopping.