This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Music is a natural remedy; it’s a stress-reliever, an encourager, not to mention, it’s the best when you just wanna have a dance party in your room. When is there not a good time for music? Here are some jams (new and not-so new) that are my favorites this Spring.

Photo by Joseph Gonzalez on Unsplash

Young Blood – 5SOS (5SOS will shock you with their cool, new sound)

Gum, Toe and Sole – Gus Dapperton (I like to think of this as my “hippie song”)

So Good – B.o.B (a chill throwback to high school, you can’t forget about B.o.B)

Parachute – NSTASIA (also a chill song; so chill you could probs fall asleep to it)

This Is Me – The Greatest Showman Soundtrack (even though I have yet to watch the movie, I still love this song! And don’t worry, I’ll watch it sometime soon)

All the Stars – Kendrick Lamar and SZA (although it only made an appearance in the ending credits of The Black Panther, it’s still a favorite of mine!)

Last to Leave – Louis The Child, feat. Caroline Ailin (a great song to add to your “driving playlist”)

No Tears Left to Cry – Ariana Grande (Ariana most definitely came back onto the scene with this hit; and have you seen the music video? Super cool imaginary!)

Those are just some of my current favorites, but I hope you gained some new favorite songs from this article!

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.