etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

We LOVE our Spring Break Her Campus Survival Kit!

The kit came with a lot of cool products, and we were so happy to receive it!

First, we received some eyeshadow products from Almay. These are the Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow, and they come in a variety of different shades, and are great for casual looks as well as night out looks.

Next, we received some TIGI Bedhead products. 

P.S. Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE.

And a summer essential, sunscreen! This is the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45.

And also, the L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes.

These lip products are so good! The Buxom Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick is so pigmented, and goes on so smoothly.

We also received Krazy Glue! Great for DIY products!

Thank you, Her Campus!

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.