Fall HC Survival Kits Are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

We are so excited, because Her Campus’ Fall Survival Kit is here!

Receiving the HC Survival Kit box this past week was a surprise on its own. Opening it and going through all the cute goodies was like opening a ton of Christmas present. Long story short: it was awesome.

So, we thought we would share with you the items we received in our Fall HC Survival Kit. Let’s get to it!!

1. Freeman Beauty: First off, we received this awesome face masks from Freeman Beauty. Spa Day? Yes, please!

2. Bed Head by TIGI: Next, we got a ton of hair products from Bed Head. From dry shampoo, to matte hair spray (we don’t even know what matte hair spray is, but we’ll take it!), to mini products (we love minis!), you’re sure to have hair goals for days!

3. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze: Cheers to bronze skin this Fall!

4. Steripod: these little things are designed to protect your toothbrush and keep it clean for up to three months!

5. Aeropostale: We also received some super cute products from Aeropostale. Talk about sunglasses, jewelry, wallets, and coupons. P.S. You’ve gotta check out their jeans! Right now, they’re having buy one, get one free on jeans!

6. HI-CHEW: these candies are delicious! HI-CHEWs are Japanese fruit chews, and they are so yummy!

7. Spindrift Fresh: could this be the next La Croix? Spindrift Sparkling Water has a variety of different flavors that contain real fruit!

8. Erin Condren: last, but certainly not least (but, really are any of these products “least”?)” Erin Condren planners! Ahhh, these are the cutest portable little planners and we’re so excited to have received some of these planners!

Thank you to Her Campus and all of these companies for all these great products! Be sure to follow these brands on social media to find out more about them!

Photos: Farrah Vetrano

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.