Beyoncé’s Coachella Performance Is By Far One Of The Best Performances #BeyChella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Queen B is back on stage and she is not holding back. As one of the very first black women to make the Coachella main headline she dominated the event, so there’s no surprise as to why many people are calling it Beychella! Her performance at this years Coachella was not only amazing but inspiring.

The mother of three still has the sickest dance moves out there that are perfectly in sync with her background dancers. Beyonce not only danced but she stepped! Yes stepping! She gave rise to a mock probate which could only be inspiring to those involved in this Greek life culture.  Is there anything the Queen can’t do? (No). It was truly a sensational show full of excitement and awareness. Beyoncé sang proudly as what is known as the black national anthem, Lift Every Voice and Sing, which couldn’t be more uplifting to the events happening today. Coachella is known to be a prodmity white event which could deter many from attending, but I am sure after this performance a large awareness has been spread. It doesn’t stop there, Beyoncé spiced her performance up by having a series of drumline performers and majorettes right behind her which brought back memories of football games and movies to this form of articulate art.

If you don’t think it could get any better you’re truly underestmating the Queen. Beyoncé not only performed some of her greatest hits but Destiny’s Child was brought back to the stage! Of course they performed Say My Name which made the crowd go crazy, but it was a reminder that Beyoncé still can go back to her roots and it showed even more how she was able to progress as a solo artist. Be ambitious and chase your dreams!

I can’t even imagine how many hours it took to have everything down to a T. Every single one of the dancers were on point and had this abundant amount of confidence. Truly and amazing way to make history!

I highly encourage you to watch this performance because every single minute of it will have you wanting more and more. Be prepared to have chills run all through your body! As always Beyoncé will remind you about how much of a Queen you are and why you should keep slaying. Until then, the Beyhive will continue to grow faster and stronger.

Photo From Beyonce Public Instagram

I'm a junior at the University of West Georgia majoring in Sociology with a minor in Criminology. Writing is one of my many passions I have and I will never want this skill to vanish, with that said being able to be apart of a organization that lets you write about what you love is beyond rewarding.
Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.