photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

5 Things You Must Do Before the Holiday Season Ends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Here is a list of the top 5 things I like to do during this time of year!

Photo by Anton Atanasov from Pexels

Look at Christmas Lights

This is a must for anyone who has or has not seen Christmas lights yet. It’s such a Christmas thing to do and builds memories with the people you love.

Photo by Brigitte Tohm from Pexels

Drink Any of the Starbucks Holiday Drinks

Another must-do because of the holiday spirit these drinks bring. Anything from Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte to the Eggnog Latte. These drinks definitely help ring in the holiday season in a sweet note!

Photo by Dewa Prabawa from Pexels

Go Out and Have Fun!

There are so many fun things going on this time of year in Atlanta! Christmas tree lighting, flash sales at stores and even the Peach Drop at the very end of the year. Plus, there is so much in between you don’t want to miss out on.

Photo by Brandon Montrone from Pexels

Spend Time with Family

Family has always been a big part of my holiday season. I don’t know what your family looks like, but mine is filled with immediate relatives. So, it doesn’t matter if your friends are your family or your family is blood-related. Just spending time with the people you truly love and being with them is such a special thing this time of year.

Photo by Simon Matzinger from Pexels

Put the phone down and be in the moment. This is crucial for any time in the holiday season. Being in the moment shows everyone else that you truly care and like their company. Its respectful and polite.

I am a senior at the University of West Georgia studying Mass Communications concentrating on Digital Media and Telecommunications. My minor is in English literature. I hope to become a content creator once I graduate this December!