5 Quotes to Help Get You Through Any Failing Moment.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Some days as a college student, (let me be real, college or not) the stress will get to you, it’s practically inevitable. Some would call this life. When you plan for one thing it’s as if the complete opposite happens. I know you all know what I am talking about. For me, these things are unavoidable. The hustle and bustle of everyday life will sometimes get the best of you, unexpected things will most likely come up and you are not always going to receive things as you plan. The doubt will start to creep in, can I really do this job? What if I am not successful? What am I going to do now? Etc. etc.

Photo for Unspash.com

Last week my professor explained to our class that looking back on his life, his biggest failures though at the time were unbearably painful, turned out to be some of the best things that could have happened. I know what youre thinking, YEAH RIGHT! However, When I thought about this more, it made me realize the things that I thought were huge deals in the past, looking back on now weren’t’ as big as I really thought. I have had other success because of each and every one of my failures. The things we spend so much of our time worrying over, often times won’t make or break who you are or what you’re going to do in life.

So how can we look at these negative situations and stressful moments in a more positive light? Yes, I did say, positive.  Not something we’re very used to, or at least me anyway.  However, today I am going to help us all out. The next time something gets you down, read one of these quotes and you really can’t stay down for too long. Here are 5 quotes that will help get you through any negative outcome, busy week or failing moment.

1. “No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person”.  -Chris Hardwick

2. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”. –Charles Swindoll

3. “When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us”. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

4. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something”. –Steve Jobs

5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”. -Arthur Ashe

The list of inspiring quotes is almost endless but these are a few that have always stuck with me. I hope some of these will make you realize the stress or small hiccups we go through can stay just that, small. Never doubt what you can accomplish and even those stressful days and minor roadblocks won’t stop you. For more quotes visit Brainy Quotes and share some of your favorites in the comments.

Senior at the University of West Georgia Public Relations Lover of Coffee, Fashion & Beauty