etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

3 Ways to Come Back Strong from Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Phew! Spring Break is finished and now it is time to get back to work. You will feel like you’re getting slammed with assignments but remember now that the break is over – you are a few steps closer to getting the semester over with.

1. Get Organized!

Photo by Jeff Sheldon on Unsplash

Assignments are only going to keep coming. Time to get  your planner out and start back on the to-do lists. Write down everything you have left to do for your classes so you can start checking them off one by one. Quick Tip: Calculate your grade using your syllabus percentages. This way, you can know exactly what you need to do to finish strong.

2. Detox Your Mind, Body and Soul!

Photo by Wesual Click on Unsplash

A good detox can help prepare you for any and everything. However, you do not just have to do it to your body. Detoxing your mind by meditation can really help with your mental endurance.

3. Clean!

Photo by Daiga Ellaby on Unsplash

A good spring-cleaning will help you feel refreshed! Being out of your dorm/apartment for the week and then cleaning it until it is spick and span can really help you get back on you’re A-game. Use a wax warmer or plug in to give your room that sweet aroma to keep you motivated.

Photo by Stefan Cosma on Unsplash

Time to focus on what you have to do to make it until May. Note that you only have less than two months until you are back on break – this time for the summer!

My name is Brianna Clay. I attend the University of West Georgia. It is my senior year , I plan on continuing my education next fall . After school I will be a sports psychologist and I will have a Breast Cancer Awareness organization. I enjoy shopping, sleeping , and dancing .