#InAero Campus Tour Visits UWF for a Day of Giveaways, Nail Art & Photo Fun

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Aéropostale and Her Campus teamed up and traveled around America to bring the #BestDenimEver to college women. On their way across the country, they stopped by our own University of West Florida on Oct. 17.

We turned up some music and raised three tents on the Cannon Green: one for denim jackets, one for manicures and one for goody bag giveaways.

Photo by Sydney Townsend.

The tent on the far right was dedicated to Aéropostale’s seriously stretchy denim jackets. They were stacked across the entire table, just waiting to be taken home. All you had to do was post a picture of yourself in front of our pop-up photo backdrop and tag Aéropostale for a chance to win! If you were one of the lucky winners, you could pick out a trendy iron-on patch for your new denim jacket.

Photo by Sydney Townsend.

That mini photo-opp gave Argos a chance to flaunt their style the Aéro way. Everyone looked like Aéropostale models, laughing and enjoying the sunshine and the atmosphere, even though most of us had bags under our eyes from work and school. It was a nice break; we could all relax and have fun for awhile.

Photo by Sydney Townsend.

The tent in the middle was a nail art bar by Swarovski. I was so skeptical about this tent, but I was blown away when I got there. Two friendly nail technicians were giving manicures, complete with Swarovski nail gems, to every single person who came by. It was so nice and everyone left feeling spoiled and rejuvenated.

Photo by Sydney Townsend.

Beneath the tent on the far left, we invited students to claim free goody bags packed with treats like lip gloss, hand sanitizer, an Aéropostale coupon, fruit snacks, a pencil, mascara and top coat serum.  

The essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss is the perfect shade. It smells like cotton candy and it even has a sweet flavor to it, so feel free to lick those lips! Aéropostale Hand Sanitizer and pencil are appropriate for the upcoming season and finals week. It’s officially flu season and we could all use a little protection. You also won’t have to ask the creepy guy who sits behind you for a pencil before an exam.

Photo by Sarah Wayer.

Dessange Paris Top Coat Serum smells like heaven in a bottle. It’s designed to protect color treated hair from harmful ultraviolet rays and is full of Vitamin E, which promotes hair growth.

Essence’s I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara is now every Argo’s mascara of choice. The applicator has bristles of different sizes to coat every eyelash with ultra black mascara. My lashes never looked so confident!

Needless to say, a lot of Argos walked away from this event smiling.

You'll find me in my hammock between classes, drooling over volcano sushi rolls, or cross stitching in silence. I'm a maritime studies student with a dream of working on oceanic documentaries or founding Atlantis, whichever comes first.