This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Everyone wants to pass their finals, partially just to get another semester under their belt in enough time to celebrate the holidays. And, we know how to do that: study hard, eat right, get enough sleep, study some more and be an all-around good student.

But, I have some tips for you if you want to fail your finals.

1. Go get some drinks.

Go out and destroy your liver! What’s more fun than that? Go to the hottest pub and order away. Not only will you forget about all your worries and studies, but you’ll also sleep through your alarm and miss your 9 a.m. exam, or be so hungover it’ll be hard to concentrate.

2. Join your friends for that party.

You really wanted to go, and that cute guy you’ve been eyeing will be there. So, go have some fun. And don’t worry about missing class in the morning, you’ll hit snooze so many times that you won’t remember it until after noon.

3. Cry into a tub of ice cream and complain about your failing.

This will accomplish nothing. I’ve tried. It made the ice cream a little salty, but it was salted caramel, so it wasn’t too distasteful.

4. Binge watch Netflix.

Watching “Gilmore Girls” will definitely pass the time, especially after all of this boring studying that you have to deal with. Or, it could be a good time to go ahead and dive into the series. You’ve got to start somewhere.

5. Take a nap…or five.

Digging through all your notes, books and papers is extremely exhausting. Reward yourself. Get all comfy in your bed and take a nap. You don’t need to worry about setting an alarm. You’ll be awake later than necessary and wonder what century you’re in. I don’t see a problem with it.

6. Watch YouTube videos.

Whether it’s the cute cats or dumbest fails on the internet, the time will be well spent. You’ll be enjoying yourself and realizing just how smart you are in comparison to the rest of the world. Of course you are! You’ve made an awesome little fort out of your notes and doodles during class.

7. Refresh your social media oh-so-many times.

You know it’s going to change from second to second. Hopefully.

8. Organize your room.

You’ve been wanting to do it all semester, why not now? Redecorate, move your bed and add some feng shui. Put all your notes in order so you can come back to them later.

9. Take up a new hobby.

I heard knitting is really nice. I would say collect stamps, but who mails things anymore? Collecting quarters is a good idea. You always need those to do laundry.

10. Recreate your own version of “Bohemian Rhapsody.”

Study it. Sing it. Hit all those notes. You got this.

11. Suddenly remember to write that Thank You note for that one present you got over the summer.

Better late than never, right? Say thanks to great-great-aunt-cousin-twice removed-mother’s-sister- whose name you think is Ruth or something. Make sure you thank her for the weird turtleneck-sweater-thing that she gave you and you threw in the back of your closet to be swallowed by the rest of your stuff.

12. Pinterest.

Do I really need to say more about this? You probably already spend hours on there, looking up tips on how to study and be super productive at this time of the semester.

Now, if you want to be a good student and pass everything, then do the opposite of all of this. Good luck!

Thumbnail / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

Evangeline Murphy is currently studying to get her BA in English: Creative Writing at University of West Florida. You can usually find her in her room, under a fluffy blanket watching Disney movies or reading. She hopes to use to degree to be an editor. Being paid to read is the dream.