HC UWF Hits Pensacola Beach

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

With the end of the semester coming up, we at HC UWF decided it was high time we took a break and headed out to Pensacola Beach Sunday, April 17. What are finals, again?

“Perfect Day” was playing in our heads as we hit the shores of Pensacola and dipped our toes in the Gulf of Mexico.

HCXO

A good laugh, friends and the beach might just be the solution to any and every problem.

Blue skies and white beaches make PCB the place we want to be all day every day.

Some of us don’t dab, and that’s OK.

Truth is, we love HC for the opportunity it has given us to work with ambitious and talented young women.

Thank you to Laura Garcia and Theresa Hammer for photgraphing and videoing our trip to the PCB!

Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs