Anesia Saunders: March Style Icon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Aspiring writer, author and actress Anesia Saunders is our style icon of the month. From Miramar, FL, Anesia is a UWF communications major with minors in theatre and African studies. She manages to stay on top of the style game even with being involved on her sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha and the Caribbean Student Association. Here are some of our favorite looks from Anesia that will give you the perfect style inspiration going into Spring.

Headed Downtown?

Anesia is showing us that you can still look beautiful and stylish even when it’s chilly outside. Want to recreate this outfit? Grab an oversized trench coat, button down blouse, body con mini skirt, and abstract tights and you can casually slay in front of parked cars!  

School Vibes

We all dread waking up and getting ready for class. But have you ever thought if you dressed up for class it wouldn’t be so bad? Here Anesia is wearing a cute V-neck dress with a fun print that’ll suggest she is both ready for class and hanging with her friends afterward. 

Afropunk Aesthetic

Afropunk fest is a two-day festival that celebrates the eclectic diversity of cultures that are present in their audience and performers. Anesia is displaying her aesthetic with this sheer lace dress and gold necklace to tie the outfit all together.

Artistic Prints & Patterns  

Fashion mavens aren’t shy about playing with prints and patterns. Take their advice and step away from solid colors and go for vibrant prints and patterns to show that you’re not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.

All photos courtesy of Anesia Saunders.

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs