This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

The holidays are a stressful time, especially for students. There’s exams, traveling and, most stressful of all, gift giving! You have to make sure to get a gift for everyone, and that you get something they will like. But what if you forgot someone, and don’t have time to order something online? Here are eight gifts to get when you forgot to get a gift.

1. Bath bombs

Most people love bath bombs and are sure to never complain when they receive some as gifts. You can either go to Lush and get a couple fancy ones or go to Target or Walmart and grab a bag full of small ones. Either why they’re sure to make a great last-minute gift.

2. Coffee cup and coffee gift card

Students live off coffee, or at least I do, so this is the perfect gift to give if you are a part of a Secret Santa at school. Grab a cute travel mug from Starbucks, or target if you don’t want to spend too much money, and put a cute Starbucks gift card in it and voila, cute and easy.

3. Make a personalized art piece for them

If you know their favorite color and favorite quote this one should be a breeze even if you are artistically challenged. Paint a canvas their favorite color and then paint their favorite quote on it, or, if you don’t know their favorite quote, take a quote from their favorite show.

4. Fuzzy socks

Fuzzy socks are a necessity for the winter, no matter where you live. Personally, I have never been disappointed when I received fuzzy socks as a gift. They’re feet are bound to get cold at some point and that’s when these socks com in extremely handy.

5. Candles

Photo by Jeffrey Wegrzyn on Unsplash

Who doesn’t want their house or apartment to smell good? That’s right. No one. Candles are also more than just something to make the air smell it good, they can also be used as room décor. Candles can be found everywhere: Target, Walmart and Bath and Body Works just to name a few.

6. Room décor

There are tons of small, cute items in almost every store you go to, so finding décor is not hard at all. As long as you know what their room looks like or what their preferred aesthetic is, you are sure to find something they will love.

7. Phone accessories

A phone case, pop socket and headphones can be a great gift for someone who is always on their phone. There are tons of different case and pop socket styles and colors to choose from, and they are both extremely useful, especially with all of our easy to break phones. Headphones are something that basically everyone uses, so buying someone another pair is bound to be appreciated.

8. Gift cards

Get the person a gift card to their favorite store so they can pick something out for themselves, or if you all else fails, buy them a visa gift card so they can buy whatever they want, wherever they want.

Junior, Majoring in Communications and specializing in Telecommunications. set14@students.uwf.edu
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs