6 Trends to Rock at Your Favorite Music Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Music festivals are a time that you are filled with immense euphoria. You’re extremely anxious about all your favorite performers and what they have in store.  The last thing you need to worry about is what outfits you’re going to wear. Don’t worry, we have you covered with music festival inspired outfits that will only enhance your time surfing the crowds. 

1. Bronze Baby 

The metallic fringe details on this jacket are giving us all the life we need! This outfit is music festival approved and will have the crowd turning their head to look at this ensemble instead of the performers.

image

2. Detailed Shorts & Festive Tops 

For music festivals, detailed shorts and festive tops are a must-have. Spice up your outfit with lace-up shorts and a vibrant bikini top to add more dimension. Another idea is pairing your favorite lacy bodysuit and some shorts to tie it all together. In the end, you and your girls will look marvelous crowd surfing!

image

3. Bohemian Vibes 

Western belts, head scarf and flash tattoos are always a good idea no matter the occasion. This outfit screams festival vibes, and we all can take a note or two. Don’t be afraid to pile on the accessories. 

image

4. Tie Dye & Vibrant Hues 

These lovely ladies are bringing back the classic tie-dye and vibrant hues in a festive way. Not only are they paying homage to the 80s trend with their fanny packs, but they’re also adding their own flare with their choice of body art!

image

5. More Sheer Please! 

Sheer and lace outfits are common in the “Coachella” world. Grab your favorite fitted romper and a sheer detailed cover-up to spice up your outfit! 

image

6. Simplicity 

A crop top and a pair of distressed denim shorts are never a bad idea. Add subtle jewelry to bring the outfit together, and remember to strut and slay throughout your day. 

image

Thumbnail

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!