6 Signs You’re Already So Done with This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

1. All you can think about are naps.

Naps are great. Snuggling up in your bed and not having it judge you for wearing the same shirt for over a week. Plus, your bed is your best friend and won’t ask you to write a 5,000 word essay.

2. Homework is a more daunting task than ever.

There’s only one assignment that needs to get done. It probably won’t take it long and the show will still be there on Netflix for you. But still…

3. You’re waiting for Spring Break.

It has to be, like, next week right? Not far off. Or, at least that’s what we hope.

4. You deem yourself with the classic senioritis.       

And it’s barely two months into the semester. Maybe more spring fever. Either way, you would just rather not.

5. You’d rather sit and do nothing than think about the classes you have to go to.

When did the wall get so interesting?

6. You make a point of not looking at the calendar.   Summer will be here before you know it. Time for beaches and friends and plenty of sunshine. Just three months and counting.  

Thumbnail courtesy of Unsplash

Evangeline Murphy is currently studying to get her BA in English: Creative Writing at University of West Florida. You can usually find her in her room, under a fluffy blanket watching Disney movies or reading. She hopes to use to degree to be an editor. Being paid to read is the dream.
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs