4 Game Day Outfits for the Spirited Argonaut

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Football and tailgating season is finally upon us. Not only does that mean getting to cheer for the Argonaut football players on the field, it also means planning a game day outfit fit for the winning team. 

Scoring goals in overalls

Whoever said overalls were out of style was lying. This timeless piece is not only adorable, but extremely easy to style. Grab your favorite pair of sneakers, a choker, stackable rings, and an adorable tote bag to enjoy your time at the tailgate in style.   

Rose Gold-Tone Pave Heart Charm Black Choker Necklace

Naya Mini Triangle Cross Body Bag

Mini Overall Dress

Poppy Ring Set

PUMA Sneakers

Cropped Top X Distressed

When you think of boyfriend jeans, do you think of pairing them with a V-neck crop top? If you didn’t before, you should now. Don’t be afraid to mix and match. Stepping out of your comfort zone leads to new styles and trends. Thank us later.

Hair Rehab London Chocolate Clip on Bun

Chloé Drew Crossbody Bag Royal Navy

Knitted Cropped Top

Boyfriend Low Ripped Jeans

Quay x Kylie

Rockstud Leather Cage Block Heel Sandals

More Bohemian Please

The trend that will never grow old. This off-the-shoulder top makes these jogger pants suitable for any event on your itinerary, even while standing in the stands cheering for the Argonaut Football Team!

Triple-strand Necklace

Cropped Off Shoulder Peasant Top

Cian Cargo Jogger Pant

Cross-body Bags

Ankle Strap Sandal

Attention!

Leaning toward wearing something on the more casual side, but still want to take someone’s breath away in the process? No worries. Grab your beloved pair of high-waisted shorts, a white crop top, a layered necklace, strappy sandals, and a detailed cross body bag to distract the opponent’s team from their chance of winning.   

Stargazing Layered Necklace

White Cropped Off Shoulder Tee

Pleated-front cotton-blend canvas shorts

Saphire Dress Shoes

Grainy- B Leather Crossbody Bag

Thumbnail courtesy of Riley McCullough on Unsplash

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs