10 Thoughts Every UWF Senior Has

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

1. “Four years took forever, but why does my first day feel like it was yesterday?” Four years is a long time, but when you are as busy as college keeps you, it can speed by!

2. “The gym, canoe rentals, Ipad loans, fitness classes, I can make time for all of it right?” Try to squeeze in as many free resources as you still can Argos!

3. “How have I gone here for four years and still never had a pleasant parking experience?” No more fighting for a non-existent parking spot that you literally still have to pay for.

4. “Can I just graduate already?” While it is definitely understandable to be ready to walk across the stage, make sure you still make time to enjoy your last year!

5. “Why did UWF football have to start right as we are leaving?”

6. “Mugs, O’Reillys, Seville, what’s the plan?” Trying to go out to experience everything and meet as many people as possible!

7. “Lol at all these 12-year-olds trying to act casual.” Looking at all the freshman and trying to remember if you once looked that young, lost, and utterly confused.

8. “Why would you even give me this much homework? I’m a senior now, I have more important things to do.” Seniority unfortunately does not equal a lesser academic workload,  so keep studying yall!

9. Imagining how great it is going to be, to have a big person job, with a nice salary to go along with it.

10. “UWF really has been a great school!” We realize how lucky we are to have had the privilege to become a University of West Florida Argonaut!

Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs