This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Hello everyone! I’m back today to share with you some of my current favorite fall items that range from clothing pieces, fall treats you may also know and love and more!

Sweaters

Photo source: shorturl.at/dexyZ

Not only are sweaters a great fashion statement as there are so many types and designs to choose from, but it’s perfect to wear during the fall season to help keep you warm and cozy.

Pumpkin Pie

Photo source: shorturl.at/blEV8

I personally don’t like a lot of pumpkin treats or drinks such as the pumpkin spice latte, however I do very much love pumpkin pies for both their sweet taste and crust. Adding a whip cream and a little bit of cinnamon as you take your first bite is the perfect way to enjoy the fall season!

Candles

Photo source: shorturl.at/pswJO

Pick up some fall scented candles and provide your room with sweets fragrances such as vanilla and pumpkin cupcakes.

Scarves

Photo source: shorturl.at/duJ08

The last fall item I have to share with you all are scarves! These are absolutely perfect to spice up your everyday outfit along with some warm fuzzy boots.

Eunkyong Oh attends the University of Washington, Bothell. She is majoring in Media and Communication studies and hopes to also graduate with a Business major. She enjoys writing, taking photos, and editing videos as those are skills she will need to continue with her studies, and find future opportunities in her field. Through journalism she hopes to be able to share stories and bring attention to certain issues that aren't being addressed.