My #1 favorite Thai food place in Washington

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Lets be real, theres alot of thai food here in the good old pacific NorthWest but we’re not always sure which one is good or the best. Which thai food place actually is spicy, when you ask for a 4 star? Well here is my favorite spot that is authentic and spicy!

Amazing Thai Cuisine is my favorite Thai food place!

Let me tell you, I usually don’t crave Thai food but this place makes me crave it all the time it’s so good. It is a small hole in the wall near the UW seattle campus. This restaurant is family owned and will always greet you with a big smile.

My favorite dishes here are the Pad Thai and Pad See Ew and for protein the chicken and beef is both great option but they also have tofu! Along with that I really like the Thai fresh spring rolls.  But they of course have other meal options for example curries.

If you ever are looking for new food to try and are in the area, I really highly recommend this place!

I know this restaurant isn’t in Bothell but if you’re ever in the University area in Seattle. I highly recommend you go! And if you’re still not sure, then I highly recommend looking at their 306 reviews on google that gave them 4.7!! Did I mention that you can order for delivery on GrubHub? At this point do both of us a favor and check them out at https://amazing-thai-cuisine.business.site/

Gloria Gonzalez-Zapata is born and raised in Seattle,Washington. Currently she is a first year student at University of Washington Bothell and is majoring in Law,Economics, and Public policy with a minor in Arabic Both of her parents are immigrants, her mother is from Panama and her father is Mexican. she also has a brother and three younger sisters. Her favorite activities are spending time with her family, volunteering, working, and especially loves to travel to learn about other countries government, culture, and language.