How to be More Eco-Friendly

1. Have a paperless kitchen- Replace all the paper towels in your kitchen with reusable rags and washcloths!

1. Bike or walk when your destination is close by- Save gas and get a quick workout in! And bonus, you don’t have to sit in traffic on busy mornings.

1. Pour a dash of vodka in your water vase- this will extend the life of your flowers and save water!

1. Use reusable grocery bags- One of the easiest things you can do and you won’t have the issues of a million extra grocery bags lying around the house!

1. Leave the window down instead of turning on the AC- It’s always the little things that make the biggest difference!

1. Thrift shop for new clothes- If you haven’t done this, you’re missing out. Some of your cutest finds will be secondhand!

1. Cut make up wipes, q-tips, and other products in half -You will get twice the product, help the environment, and save money. It’s a win-win!

1. Wash your clothes on warm water instead of hot water- Your clothes won’t even know the difference!

1. Buy tickets digitally- Almost every place offers e-tickets now, so save some paper and use your tickets digitally!

1. Turn old fashion into new fashion- There’s hundreds of DIY videos on how to recycle unwanted clothes. Why would you throw away something that can turn into a new trend!

Samantha is a current Business Marketing major and Visual & Media arts minors. She loves to write about relatable topics such as dealing with stress and mental health. Aside from that, her passions include yoga, style, & self care!