This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

HCUWB’s Go-to Jams for Celebrating the Gals and Galentine’s Day

Galentine’s Day is the Valentine’s Day version just for the gals and femme-aligned to celebrate love for ourselves and one another. This Galentine’s Day, Her Campus at the University of Washington Bothell (HCUWB) expanded the definition of love and how we celebrate Valentine’s Day through an all-inclusive womxn empowerment, self-love, heartbreak, and happiness-filled playlist. HCUWB’s Galentine’s Day playlist is full of powerful women artists, songs about being your own soulmate, dating in quarantine, love for life, our strength as women, and of course some songs that will still make you fall head-over-heels in love with a special someone. 

Go listen and share HCUWB’s Galentine’s playlist to your gal pals, girlfriends, and other femmes to celebrate love today and everyday! 

tinyurl.com/HCUWB-Galentines-Playlist

Artists featured:

• Ariana Grande

• Bea Miller

• Beyoncé

• Britney Spears

• Cardi B

• Chloe x Haile

• Corinne Bailey Rae

• Daniel Caesar

• Doja Cat

• Ed Sheeran

• Ella Mai

• Fergie

• Fousheé

• H.E.R.

• Hailey Williams

• Halsey

• Harry Styles 

• Hozier

• Kali Uchis

• Kehlani

• Kiana Ledé

• Lizzo

• Mahalia

• Ms. Lauryn Hill

• Olivia Rodrigo

• One Direction

• P!nk

• Parisalexa

• Sara Bareilles

• Selena Gomez

• Summer Walker

• SZA

• Taylor Swift

• Victoria Monét

• ZAYN

• Meryl Streep

• Olivia Newton-John

• Tai Verdes

• Harry Styles

• Free Nationals

• SAYGRACE

• Betty Who

• Morgan Reese

• K-391

• G-Eazy

• Lildeath

• Bomba Estéreo

• Pomplamoose

• Yellow Days

Know any other Galentine’s anthems? Feel free to keep the love going and add any tunes directly to the collaborative Galentine’s Day playlist! 
"You will either step forward into growth or step back into saftey." - Abraham Maslow Bryanna Bui attends the University of Washington, Bothell. As a first generation student with immigrant parents from Vietnam, her college pathway and future career is primarily rooted from appreciating every opportunity she is given to create a better life for not only herself , but also for others who may not have the same opportunities. She is an advocate for mental health and human rights. Majoring in media and communications studies, she loves to write and hopes once she receives her degree, her passion for writing and skills in communication will bring a voice to the voices that are often silenced and bring about awareness for social justice and change.