10 Places You Can Visit Without Worrying About Visa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

With summer coming around the corner, a lot of students are trying to make plans for and of course cutting expense is very important. Here are 10 places that you can go without a visa if you are a U.S citizen.

Philippines

​No visa is required up to 30 days!!

Samoa

No visa required up to 60 days!!

Galapagos island

No visa required up to 90 days!!

South Africa

No visa required up to 90 days!!

Japan

No visa required up to 90 days!!

Antigua and Barbuda

No visa required up to 180 days!!

Dominica

No visa required up to 180 days!!

The Bahamas

No visa required up to 240 days!!

Georgia

No visa required up to 1 year or more!!

Palau

No visa required up to 1 year or more!!

So, where are you going this summer?

Gloria Gonzalez-Zapata is born and raised in Seattle,Washington. Currently she is a first year student at University of Washington Bothell and is majoring in Law,Economics, and Public policy with a minor in Arabic Both of her parents are immigrants, her mother is from Panama and her father is Mexican. she also has a brother and three younger sisters. Her favorite activities are spending time with her family, volunteering, working, and especially loves to travel to learn about other countries government, culture, and language.
    Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.