What’s Hot In Hollywood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Big Bang Star, Mayim Bialik, Slams Ariana Grande; Asks Why She Has To Wear Lingerie on Billboards?

Looks like the Big Bang star has a problem with the Problem singer! Ariana Grande, who has become a worldwide name in the last year, has been showing a little more skin then the days on “Victorious.”

Grande’s newly released album shows a 21-year old star in very little clothing. Mayim Bialik slammed the star’s album cover saying, “There is one for Ariana Grande, and I will go ahead and admit I have no idea who she is or what she does. Based on the Billboard, she sells lingerie. Or stiletto heels.”  Bialik is saying that the singer is clearly trying a little hard to sell herself; if she has a voice then she should stick to singing & try not to sell herself.

Laura (Lo), originally from Milwaukee, WI, is an alumni of Her Campus and the University of Wisconsin - Stout. She majored in Professional Communication & Emerging Media and Strategic Communication. Lo was involved with Her Campus as a High School Journalism & Publicity Ambassador, Chapter Advisor and Campus Correspondent for HC UW-Stout. Laura is currently a Social Media Specialist for Fence Talk Digital and does freelance writing occasionally. Feel free to follow her on Twitter or add her on LinkedIn.