What You Should Drink Based On Your Star Sign

It's said that Dom Pérignon exclaimed, "I am tasting the stars!" after discovering Champagne. Following his direction, maybe you too can taste what the stars have for you.

1. 1. Aquarius

An Aquarius likes to have a good time with people. Yet there is usually so much going on in their minds that it's hard to get the party started, a good Margarita will get the job done.

2. 2. Pisces

Nothing goes better with an old soul like the classic Old Fashioned. Like you, it's full of old world elegance, sophisitication, and class.

3. 3. Aries

The heart of an Aries is one of war. The perfect drink for a warrior isn't a drink at all, but an infamous shot. A Jägerbomb will heighten the passion, the energy, and that fire.

4. 4. Taurus

Do you remember Carrie Underwoods' infamous line about not being able to handle Whiskey? Well, you'll be sure to avoid that song being about you when you're managing yours just fine. A Taurus is practical and patient; the attributes of a finely aged Whiskey. Prepared in endless ways, but nothing comes close to the perfect Whiskey Sour.

5. 5. Gemini

You may have difficulty making up your mind, but there's no need to fret when you have easy access to a good Vodka Soda. With solid ingredients and low maintenance, you can enjoy the night stress free and blissfully happy!

6. 6. Cancer

No thrills, no fluff, just genuine goodness. Nothing pairs best with a good dinner with loved ones like you and a bottle of red.

7. 7. Leo

Is there anything more expressive than a Cosmopolitan? Well, maybe you of course! With your creativity, passion, and cheerful personality, there is no drink more perfect!

8. 8. Virgo

Refined, worldly, and confident, you and the Gin and Tonic are a perfect match. You may feel like an 1800's oil tycoon, but you wear it well.

9. 9. Libra

What's an entreprenuer to drink? Well a classic mimosa of course! Pairing perfectly for brunch with the girls and the boardroom, you've found the one.

10. 10. Scorpio

You and James Bond have more than a few things in common. A love for the Vodka Martini should definitely be one of them. Shaken or stirred, you've got something grand to mix with your resourceful and brave energy.

11. 11. Sagittarius

You like things that are real, sincere, and genuine. You don't have time for people, or drinks, with a lot of fuss. You want to have a good time, but not without losing your mind on semantics. Look no further than the classic Moscow Mule.

12. 12. Capricorn

You might have a hard time shaking things. The world can be scary if you don't have any control, but there's more freedom there. Take a leap of faith with Cuba's finest cocktail, the Mojito. It might just be the breath of fresh air you didn't know you needed.

Whatever the stars have in store for you, it's sure to be a great night. Make the Greek Gods proud!

DISCLAIMER: Her Campus does not promote unsafe drinking practices, or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly!