We Love Our Sponsors: Spring Break Survival Kit 2017 + Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Though spring break might be over, we are super excited with the  goodies we recieved from our sponsors in our latest survival kit. We’d like to give a huge shout out to the amazing companies that continue to support the chapters of Her Campus! We adore the Erin Condren journals that some of our writers couldn’t wait to get their hands on them, especially the girl that likes to plan for everything. Our members will get to try out the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips at our team bonding event, silly selfies expected. And thank you to L’Oreal Paris, Freeman Beauty, Cystex, and Actually She Can that sent us some incredible products!

If you like to be entered for a chance to win a Erin Condren journal, fill out our survey!

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout