Anna Schultz-Girl Using Ipad In Bed
Anna Schultz-Girl Using Ipad In Bed
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
Wellness > Health

Tweets That Encapsulate Being an Extrovert During THIS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Since the spread of the Coronavirus has made it to our communities, we are in a state of lockdown. No more friends, no more parties, no spontaneous trips or activities. It may sound ridiculous with the magnitude of the situation, but practicing social distance has aleady been a huge annoyance for me as an extrovert. Since my school decided to temporarily move to online classes following Spring Break, I’ve sent countless texts to my friends whinning about how I’m not going to make it with limited-to-no social interaction. Thanks to Twitter, I know that I’m not the only one making other people suffer from extrovert dramatics. Extrovert Twitter is a great distraction from the chaos. 

It’s Day One And It ALREADY Sucks

There is no social activity left in our lives and these emails should really be meetings. 

We’re Dangerous

We’re definitely part of the problem. The rock bottom vacation prices? Sky high sales discounts? It’s all calling us!

How is it THIS Hard Already?

My ability to annoy introverts is at an all-time low right now, and that is the current plight of so many of us extroverts.

The Introverts Have It Made

What’s it like to be perfectly content indoors by yourself for long stretches of time? What do you do? How do you do it? Can you learn this power?

We Might Need Help

Teach me your ways!

How Much Longer???

If day one is this rough, I do not want to see what it’s going to be like a week from now. You can’t make friends with bulk toilet paper puchases.

This is My Nightmare

Where are all the people?!?

Honestly? Same

Handling the next few weeks is gonna be rough, but if it keeps going then I might need to volunteer as tribute.

Don’t Leave Us Alone With the Silence

I will learn how to speak in dog barks if I can make any kind of small talk.

We Have to Adapt

Social media is our next move. We’ve gotta start joining streaming platforms, and oversharing our dramatic memes. 

If we can adapt, we can overcome this obstacle and can soon go back to making introverts miserable with our expressive behaviors!

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.