Top 5 Products That Should Be On Your Summer Wishlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Summer is fast approaching and there are some products that you absolutely need on your wishlist or shopping list. Here are 5 of my favorite products that you should consider next time you’re out shopping for hair products.

1.       Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $27

Consumers say this spray, one of the top-rated beauty products by totalbeauty.com, is perfect for that natural beachy look. It gives hair natural waves and texture. It’s the perfect product to give that I just rolled out of bed look but with some structure and is more put together. It’s effortless, yet stylish. Others commented that this product “doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy at all.” This is a product that definitely should be on that summer wishlist.

2.       Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, $12.68

It’s a foaming formula that works to maintain optimal body and bounce. It helps to create a weightless volume that never gets sticky or stiff. Summer is right around the corner and everyone wants that sexy volume, but also a product that won’t break the bank! 

3.       Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask, $42.49

After a long, cold winter you should give your hair a restart. This deep conditioner is great for coarse or color-treated hair and it strengthens, repairs, and moisturizes dry and damaged hair. Consumers love the coconut smell (like a tropical vacation) and how it completely transforms thick, unruly hair in less than 10 minutes, leaving it shiny, sleek, and clean. Despite the price, this product is a must-have this summer!

4.       Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil, $28

This hairspray that has UV filters is perfect for summer. This product is such a must-have, especially when you’re out and about in the sun. It shields the hair from the sun so color and luster don’t fade away. It contains coconut and palm oils that help condition the hair and UVA/UVB filters derived from wintergreen and cinnamon bark oils (sunscreens). It’s a super lightweight mist and is a must-have in my hair product collection.

5.       John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Hair Serum, $9.99

This serum is great for summer when the wind gently blows your hair all around and then suddenly it looks like a birds nest on the top of your head. It’s designed to shine and smooth frizzy hair. It’s infused with silk protein, which is also great for sealing split ends. Don’t let the wind mess up your fabulous look ever again! This product also acts as humidity protection, heat protectant, smoothes, hydrates, and tames. This product does so many things at once – add it to that wishlist!

There are so many fantastic hair products, but these are just a top 5 that are great for those hot summer days. As summer inches closer into our reach, these products need to be in your collection. Texturizing the hair, giving it volume, reviving it with masks, protecting it from the sun, and taming frizz are all ways to have fabulous hair for summer!

*Prices may vary.

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Jacobson, but most people call me Liz for short. I am a sophomore this year at UW-Stout to get my Bachelors degree in Business Administration. I plan to have an emphasis in entrepreneurship so that after college I can pursue my dreams of owning my own store. I have a passion for writing. I love new ideas, meeting new people, and exploring different things in life. 
Her Campus at UW-Stout