This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Want to know what Tinkerbell movies are worth watching without watching them? Here is my ranking of every Tinkerbell movie. All can be found on Disney+ and Netflix, by the way. (Except Pixie Hollow Games. If I could find it, I would have watched it!)

Secret of the Wings (Disney+)

I love this one simply because Tinkerbell has a sister. We also learn about the winter fairies and since Wisconsin is 95% winter, this is important information.

Tinkerbell (Disney+)

The original. Tinkerbell is born and tries to find her place. A classic.

Pirate Fairy (Netflix)

When the fairies have their talents changed, that’s a classic move. Makes for interesting growth throughout trying to rescue the blue dust.

Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast (Netflix)

The Neverbeast is super cute. The plot twist at the end is expected, but honestly is still good I say. I’m not a huge fan of Fawn but the movie is still decent.

Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure (Disney+)

Tinkerbell being tased with the moon stone and ends up breaking it? Not the best plot. Still, it’s an okay movie. Tinkerbell of course fixes everything in the end.

Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue (Disney+

I just didn’t like this one. Lizzy is annoying and her father is just not a good father. He never listens to Lizzy and tries to expose Tinkerbell to science. Evil.

NOT RANKED: Pixie Hollow Games (Nowhere free)

Simply because I haven’t seen this one.

I love Tinkerbell, and you should too! All these movies about her are excellent!

Brinna Molaison

UW Stout '23

Hi! My name is Brinna and I am an Apparel Design and Development major at UW Stout! With minors in Photography and Journalism. I enjoy drawing things out of my talent range and the color pink.
Her Campus at UW-Stout